If you need assistance with pipe and home repair, please email your
NAME, ADDRESS, and PHONE NUMBER to: WinterStormRepair@hopedrtx.org
If you need help with Rental Assistance, please click on the link below.
If you need help applying for FEMA assistance, please email your NAME, ADDRESS, and PHONE NUMBER to:
1. File a claim with your homeowner's insurance company.
2. Document all of the damage to your home and/or personal property.
3. Take lots of photos of the damage
4. Keep receipts of all repairs made
5. Apply for FEMA assistance (see link and phone below)
6. Follow FEMA's guidelines
7. A FEMA denial should always be appealed
Apply for FEMA assistance on their website: www.disasterassistance.gov or follow the link below. If you don't have access to the internet, you can call FEMA at 800-621-3362, or TTY users can call 800-462-7585.
Homeowners in Harris County needing help with repairs can apply for assistance at Connective Home Repair.
Many non-profits in the area have funding to assist those who qualify.
Homeowners can use the locator below to find a licensed plumber.